Single-Source Insights to Improve Clinical Quality, Optimize Care Outcomes, and Influence Population Health
"Based on a review of the top 20 DRGs, the hospitalist program demonstrated more
than $5 million in savings to the hospital. Detailed data and hospitalist awareness of that data is critical
to meeting our goals."
Brian Kendall, MD Medical Director, Hospitalist Service, Regional Medical Center of Orangeburg
and Calhoun Counties
To thrive in a pay-for-performance world tomorrow, hospitals need to improve clinical quality, optimize care outcomes, reduce physician performance variation, and address process efficiencies today.
Our solutions provide the best source of data and analytics to put your healthcare organization on the road to performance improvement and population health management.
Industry-Leading, Proprietary Methodologies
CareDiscovery starts by applying proven, proprietary methodologies to your data. These methodologies are created through the most comprehensive database in the U.S. that contains 21 million all-payer discharges representing over 2,700 hospitals and that uses the same methodologies as the nationally recognized 100 Top Hospitals® Study.
Benchmarking at Any Level
We then further enhance your data by benchmarking it at any level of data aggregation (MS-DRG, physician, or any clinical condition). This enables you to view your data simultaneously compared both to the national average and a targeted, top 10-percent benchmark, thereby giving you the best opportunity to assess which outcome metrics have the highest potential for improvement — clinically and financially.
CareDiscovery is uniquely positioned to help you identify opportunities and close the gap on improving performance by identifying action-driving benchmarks.
We can help you set clinical quality improvement goals based on reliable, objective information that allows you to:
- Gain insights from a patient-centric, provider-driven, process- and outcomes-focused view of performance
- Engage physicians to reduce variation in clinical practice patterns
- Enhance care delivery to thrive in the new value-based healthcare system
- Estimate and proactively address readmissions risk
- Understand how new payment models will affect your organization, and how to improve quality, reduce costs, and maximize reimbursement
- Identify the drivers of variation in cost and quality to optimally deliver care across your specific patient population
Isn't It Time to Reduce Physician Clinical Variation?
Make physician quality conversations more meaningful. Discover how with CareDiscovery Provider Profiles.