How Do I Deliver Top-Quality Care While Keeping Costs Under Control?
"Using the operational benchmarks and detailed department-level Reporting capabilities in ActionOI to
identify potential areas for performance improvement, we were able to strategically set achievable goals and
support initiatives in-house."
Executive Vice President & CEO
WellStar Health System
The Truven Health ActionOI® Operational Performance Improvement Solution delivers the
tools you need to evaluate your operational and financial data in a realistic context: head-to-head
with best-in-class organizations
and facilities of similar size, payer mix, complexity, and patient population.
With operational and financial data from more than 750 healthcare organizations across the
country, ActionOI has the largest comparative database in the industry.
ActionOI can help you:
- Identify opportunities for performance improvement
- Execute in-depth analyses to support budget projections and staffing requirements
- Achieve quantifiable ROI in performance improvement initiatives
- Merge qualitative and quantitative information for comparative benchmarking
- Target high-growth opportunities
- Connect with other healthcare professionals, trade best practices on reducing expenses and
optimizing staffing in our Advantage
Community with more than 22,000 members
Results Matter. View Recent Case Studies.
Wheeling Hospital Staffing Efficiencies Lead to $1.2 Million in Savings – Without Affecting Quality of Care
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Saves Over $5 Million, Achieves Balanced Approach to Operations
Catholic Health Medical Center Reduced Labor Expenses by $218 Million
Orange Regional Medical Center Moved From a Negative Operating Margin
to a $12 Million Margin
Memorial Health System Saves $35 Million Using Comparative Benchmarks
WellSpan Health System Reduced
Projected Staffing by