The Analytic Consulting and Research Services unit of Truven Health Analytics™ has established two programs to increase collaboration with experts in academia and independent consulting. Working side-by-side, we assist federal and state agencies as well as nonprofit organizations in solving real-world problems.
WORK WITH US
Truven Health Analytics people, data, and tools help clients to achieve their goals by understanding and using their data to make informed decisions.
Targeted areas include:
· Behavioral health
· Community-based health services
· Accountable care organizations
· Medicaid expansion
· Performance Improvement
Senior Research Fellows
- Develop hypotheses, design analytics, interpret results
- Co-author journal articles and reports
- Participate in client meetings
- Contribute to contract funding proposals
- Redesign a department or process within a hospital
- Manage a performance improvement segment of a consulting engagement
We are seeking highly motivated individuals with top-flight skills and the ability to move quickly to meet client needs. Truven health will work with interested individuals to determine how a collaborative relationship could work.
Benefits to Being a Truven Health Senior Research Fellow
- Showcase your expertise with a new or wider audience
- Tackle important problems facing government and industry
- Collaborate with a talented team of researchers, analysts, statisticians, and programmers
- Have access to unique Truven Health data assets
- Maintain your academic appointment or independent consulting
About Truven Health Analytics
Truven Health Analytics is a premier data analytics and research consulting company. With more than 2,000 employees in the United States and abroad, we are a leader in helping federal, state, and private clients to build, manage, analyze, and interpret health care data. Our staff regularly publishes in top academic journals and makes presentations to national and international conferences.
Learn more about the Senior Research Fellowship Program or Contact us to start the process.