Truven Health AnalyticsSM provides academic research organizations, government entities, and policy and advocacy groups with objective, third-party studies using data from claims, hospitals, electronic medical records, and patient-reported sources to support their research efforts. In addition, our research group uses the Truven Health MarketScan® Research Databases to produce reports and subsets tailored to client needs.
Our research teams offer the full continuum of retrospective claims and hospital-based research, from tabular reports to state-of-the-art multivariate statistical modeling, to help you answer your research questions. With a reputation for rigorous data development and analytical work, we meet the highest professional standards among healthcare research data providers.
In light of changes pending for the U.S. healthcare system, our researchers actively focus on studies examining the impact of policy changes and economic disincentives that drive consumption of services, as well as comparative effectiveness research.
- Nationally recognized subject matter experts
- Joint research with customers has led to an impressive publication record in leading peer-reviewed journals
- Excellent project management skills and commitment to a superior customer experience
- Impressive experience and academic training
- MarketScan Research Databases