The transition to value-based care is fueling the need for providers and healthcare organizations to quickly adapt and adjust their strategic objectives.
Truven Health is uniquely positioned to help healthcare providers and government care delivery agencies achieve this goal, and we can meet you wherever your organization is in that journey; whatever your opportunity or risk environment might be today.
- Unparalleled analytic innovation, including the Truven Health Center for Innovation, and unique experience working with the entire healthcare industry (hospitals, health systems, health plans, employers, state and federal government)
- Experts with decades of experience helping organizations identify and assess risk, so that they can plan confidently
Need Evidence-Based Content to Fuel Your Point-Of-Care Processes?
Delivering evidence-based medicine at the point of care is key to re-engineering clinical processes to achieve maximum quality. We offer solutions that connect with care-givers and patients at every step of the care process.
- Single-source of clinical decision support content
- Complete patient education solution, with clinical content you trust, delivered how patients want
Need Operational, Clinical, and Financial Analytics for a Complete View of Organizational Performance?
With the advent of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), clinical, financial, and operational benchmarks and metrics are no longer assessed individually. Clinical monitoring, measurement and care practice intervention allow for performance improvement and ACA compliance and reimbursement optimization.
- Predictive, patient specific risk identification, escalation and intervention (encounter, episodic within inpatient setting)
- Efficiency and costs benchmarks for clinical and quality improvement in the inpatient setting
Ready to Tackle Population Health Initiatives Across the Care Continuum?
Many healthcare providers are looking at population health imperatives across the continuum, with a focus on growth and sustainability. We connect your requirements and strategic initiatives with Integrated Insights – the combination of our solutions and intellectual and human assets, which help you tackle issues that technology alone cannot address.
- Identify, prioritize, and manage high-risk populations
- Identify, prioritize, and manage care gaps and transitions across the care continuum – inside and outside your four-walls, amongst community and financial partners
- Enable a community-wide patient record for visibility and performance in conjunction with partners