Educate and engage patients of all ages to get well and stay well with award-winning health education videos from Health Nuts Media, available in Micromedex Patient Education.
Health Nuts Media is an Emmy Award-winning producer of animation-based, pediatric patient health education. The pediatric videos - short and direct animated movies that explain difficult concepts using terms, graphics, and characters understood by children - can be used to foster health literacy and ease a child's concerns about specific healthcare conditions.
The video content is an excellent complement to Micromedex CareNotes. While CareNotes help parents understand and explain their child's condition and care, the Health Nuts Media videos support engagement directly with the child as well as the parent. Combining the simplified, explanatory content of the pediatric education videos with the evidence-based, instructive content of CareNotes provides a more complete, interactive, and effective patient education experience.
Register for a Trial
With Micromedex Pediatric Video Education:
- Explain difficult concepts using terms, graphics, and characters understood by children
- Foster health literacy
- Ease a child's concerns about specific healthcare conditions
- Provide an enhanced, interactive, and effective patient education experience for the entire family
- Educate families together, particularly those for whom English is not a first language
Micromedex Pediatric Video Education Bundles Include:
- The ABCs of Health Literacy (26-part series covering a wide variety of health topics in highly-engaging 'teachable moments.' Perfect for waiting areas and websites.)
- Common Conditions (Series of 14 animated videos (3-4 min), covering a range of common health issues)
- Huff & Puff: An Asthma Tale (7 episodes covering asthma diagnosis, triggers, medications, management, control and more)
- Understanding Diabetes (7 episodes empowering kids and families with important information about care, treatment, and management of diabetes)