Confidence Behind Every Decision
In a single solution, Micromedex Disease and Condition evidence-based clinical information enables quick reference of the most current treatment-of-choice information to help minimize errors, prevent unnecessary tests or procedures, reduce treatment costs, and improve patient outcomes.
Micromedex offers both in-depth and summary information to make confident, informed therapeutic and treatment decisions, including:
- Acute and Chronic Disease Management
- Pre-hospital protocols & Protocol checklists
- Procedure and treatment information
- Lab recommendations; including interpretations, values and ranges
- Reproductive risks; including effects of drugs, industrial chemicals, physical and environmental agents, as well as compilation of scientific reviews on teratogenic effects
- Integrated Order Set content
- Alternative Medication Information for Patient Safety: provides recommendations for blending alternative therapies with conventional medicine to offer full range of options and help optimize treatment outcomes.
To ensure the clinicians efficiency and consistent use at the point of care, Micromedex Disease and Condition evidence-based content is available in multiple formats to be integrated into virtually any existing HIS environment.