A healthcare CRM solution that can help you engage your patient populations consistently and effectively
Healthcare marketing and patient engagement, like all of healthcare, are evolving. And Truven Health Analytics™, an IBM® Company, is well-positioned to help hospitals and health systems engage local healthcare consumers—especially during the transition from the fee-for-service financial model to the new world of value-based care.
Intelligent and effective patient engagement
Our customer relationship management (CRM) solution, MarketDiscovery® Marketing, is backed by more than 40 years of healthcare data and analytics experience, and offers a comprehensive approach to healthcare marketing and patient outreach, including:
- An advanced healthcare-specific segmentation system
- A robust source of prospect data
- Flexible patient/prospect data integration
- Comprehensive healthcare research and analytics
- Action-driving consumer insights, analysis and reporting
- Experienced professionals to help you apply insights and choose the hospital marketing programs that can impact patient engagement and revenue
Streamlined consumer engagement
MarketDiscovery Marketing, often used in collaboration with our Consulting and Services, can help you segment, target, engage and
track prospects and patients throughout the continuum of care and critical life stages.
Our solution is designed to supplement your patient and prospect profiles with insights into their demographics, clinical needs, healthcare attitudes and behaviors. It also supports your ability to:
- Better manage marketing costs to improve ROI
- Attract service-line revenue by targeting and directing profitable customers to the right service line and site of care
- Track and measure downstream activity to demonstrate ROI
- Analyze results quickly for continuous campaign measurement and improvement
- Access award-winning creative and fulfillment services, if needed
Download our MarketDiscovery Marketing brochure today to discover how our healthcare CRM solution can help
your organization meet its strategic goals.