Truven Health Heartbeat Advisor, our virtual advisory board online platform, allows you to affordably expand your engagement reach to anywhere in the world at the convenience of those you are trying to reach. It enables ongoing communication with key external experts through short and flexible interactions that can take place between live events. The Advisor platform is an invaluable tool for building stakeholder relationships.
We handle the logistics of running the virtual advisory board for you— including reaching out to advisors to introduce them to the tool — to ensure your team is focused on answering important business questions rather than logistics and content loading.
- What are stakeholders’ opinions on your product?
- What factors are affecting treatment patterns in a particular market and therapeutic area?
- Is there consensus among payers, regulators, and policy makers around your product’s value?
- Are stakeholder perceptions about your product aligned with your scientific evidence?
- Does your economic model effectively communicate the value payers are most interested in?
- Do you have the right economic endpoints in your Phase III clinical trials?
- What issues are the professionals your Medical Science Liaisons are interacting with most concerned about?
The look and feel of the tool provides a professional face of your company toward key advisors allowing you to engage via live webcasting, scientific surveys, online forums, and e-mail communications. Used by major life sciences companies to facilitate global stakeholder discussions, Heartbeat Advisor has received high client satisfaction marks.