Early in the development process, an analytical synthesis of current literature can inform internal decision-making about the competitive landscape. Published literature research on economic, clinical, or humanistic data also can be part of a planned communications strategy to prepare the market for your product’s entry.
As scientists ourselves, we work strategically with you to develop a communication and publication strategy. Combining backgrounds in medical communications and life science disciplines with a strong history of high profile publication, our literature review specialists provide clinical and commercial expertise to conduct unbiased systematic or targeted literature-based research. Gained from years of experience, we know the ins and outs of peer review medical journals.
Typical business questions addressed through literature research:
- How is the disease/condition of interest currently treated?
- What products are on the market?
- What products will be launched in the future?
- How is the current treatment landscape featured in guidelines?
- What are the unmet needs in the treatment/disease area?
- What evidence of product value exists in the published literature?