When you start to think about commercializing your product, we help you assess the existing market landscape so that your product’s clinical trials, registries, outcomes research studies, and other value demonstration research are focused on the best market position for your product.
We can help you:
- Size the market
- Segment patient populations to find the unmet need
- Understand market share and competitive positioning
- Understand current lines of therapy and therapeutic guidelines
- Target the right institutions and providers for hospital-based products
- Understand the incidence, prevalence, and natural history of disease
- Determine major cost drivers of disease
We offer various approaches to effectively measure different aspects of the market landscape through our custom market analytics projects and reports, literature research, epidemiology studies, and online tools.
We are pleased to announce that in addition to using the Truven Health MarketScan® Research Databases and other proprietary hospital datasets for market analytics research, Truven Health researchers can now tap into the power of IBM® Explorys® data to conduct market research studies that require deep clinical insights. Of particular interest to medical technology companies, Explorys data can identify medical devices by brand name. For more information about using these data for studies, click here.