13:00 - 17:00, Tuesday 9th May 2017. Plus a return demo at a set time during the Meeting.
Who should take this session?
All customer-facing partners are encouraged to attend.
Note that qualification to attend is dependent on taking the full baseline knowledge assessment online prior to the Meeting.
Objectives and Expected Outcomes
Upon completion of this training session, participants will be able to:
Preparation / Pre-Work Required
- Demonstrate advanced navigational skills of Micromedex solutions
- Generate self-directed initiatives on the applicability of Micromedex solutions
- Create value in interdisciplinary functions (drug, disease, lab etc) with Micromedex solutions data
- Display effective baseline proficiency in Micromedex solutions usage
- Give a return demonstration of all Micromedex solutions databases as a resourceful complement to clinical practice (15-20 minutes return demo at set times during the Meeting). Those not directly involved with customer contact may join forces for the demo; anyone involved with sales will be required to demo alone.
Attendees are required to take the baseline knowledge assessment, which will take the format of:
- 30 questions
- an online link to the assessment
- the assessment will not be timed
- upon completion of the assessment, it cannot be edited
- learners will be required to enter first name and last name for tracking purposes.
The assessment will need to be taken in its entirety before the Meeting in Madrid.
Please note that full submission of the online baseline knowledge assessment prior to May 9th and full attendance of the face-to-face session in Madrid are both required. Certification requires prompt attendance between 13:00 and 17:00 on Tuesday 9th May.