An effective care management program is important for more than improving health plan member health. It is also a strategic capability for plans looking for ways to contain costs and differentiate their offerings to attract and retain employer groups in today’s competitive environment. But developing a robust analytics strategy for care management that scales as your needs change is no easy task, and health plans are feeling the pressure now that employers are demanding greater accountability regarding their care management programs.
An effective strategy can help you:
● Stratify Members - Segment data into healthy, at-risk and chronic condition populations for appropriate intervention and member outreach
● Identify Actionable Interventions - Deliver insights that allow your care management stakeholders to focus efforts on members who will receive the most benefit from engagement
● Evaluate Programs - Understand the clinical, behavioral and financial impacts of care management programs and identify improvements for program design
Learn More About Care Management Analytics on May 24
On May 24, Senior Consulting Scientists John Azzolini and Kevin Ruane will host a webinar that focuses on strategies for building a strong analytics foundation to strengthen care management programs.
At session, attendees will learn about the:
● Attributes of robust care management analytics
● Hallmarks of intuitive reports
● Benefits of embedding advanced analytics
● Next chapter of care management analytics
Register for the event to learn more about care management.