Lauren Wier, MPH
Ms. Wier has amassed an impressive record of accomplishments during her 8 years of public health analytic experience with Federal and State governments, academic institutions, and hospitals. She specializes in chronic disease, mental health, substance abuse, and worksite health promotion.
Recent activities include:
- Quantitative and qualitative research support to the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP)
- Facts and Figures Annual Report
- Ambulatory Surgery Evaluation study
- Massachusetts Health Reform study
- Statistical briefs
- Develops, coordinates, and presents technical training workshops and webinars about HCUP databases and software tools to health services researchers, policy analysts, and decisionmakers
- Publication of over 35 journal articles, reports, and statistical briefs.
Ms. Wier has an MPH and BS from Brown University. She is currently enrolled in the doctoral program at the Boston University School of Public Health.