Senior Research Leader, Analytic Consulting and Research Services
Ms. Miller has more than 31 years of experience developing and analyzing Federal, State, and private sector health care data. She has:
- Managed Substance Abuse and Mental Health Administration (SAMHSA) contracts, including the Behavioral Health Financing Studies and the Medicare, Medicaid, and Managed Care Analysis project
- Provided technical assistance and training to researchers using the Truven Health Analytics MarketScan® Research Databases and to States related to the integration and interoperability of mental health and substance abuse and Medicaid data
- Assembled and analyzed data on behavioral health issues including psychotropic medications, cost and utilization of behavioral health services, children’s mental health, and parity
- Produced custom analytic tables to a wide variety of clients
- Contributed to a number of articles published in peer-reviewed journals
- Served on the Washington Circle workgroup on performance measurement for care of substance use disorders.
Ms. Miller has a B.A. in sociology from the University of California at Santa Barbara.