Carol Forhan, MBA
Vice-President of Research Client Service and Sales, Analytic Consulting and Research Services
Ms. Forhan has nearly 30 years of experience in research operations. Most recently, she has focused on research and database development services for the Federal Government and for private research and policy-development organizations.
Her current or recent roles include:
- Leader for the Research Data Development team; projects include the Healthcare Cost and Utilization Project (HCUP) for the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (AHRQ) and the Efficiency Domain Measures Project for the Integrated Health Association (IHA)
- Leader for a team of analysts and programmers supporting more than 300 government and academic researchers using the Truven Health Analytics MarketScan® Research Databases; clients include: AHRQ, Centers for Disease Control, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, Congressional Budget Office, National Bureau of Economic Research, and other Federal and State organizations
- Leader for Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) projects
- Integrated State Mental Health and Substance Abuse Database Analysis and Technical Assistance
- Improving Interoperability in State Mental Health and Substance Abuse Data Systems.
Ms. Forhan has an MBA from the New York Institute of Technology and a BA in business management from Antioch University Santa Barbara.